D.L. Bliss Lighthouse Trail Re-Route
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- D.L. Bliss Lighthouse Trail Re-Route
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove, rehabilitate and re-route a section of the Lighthouse Trail at D.L. Bliss State Park to improve visitor experience and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Sierra District Headquarters P.O. Box 266
Tahoma, CA 96142
Phone : (530) 525-9533
- El Dorado
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 3, & 4 - Class 1, 3 & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair and minor alteration of an existing facility involving no expansion beyond current use; construction and location of limited number of new small structures listed as "installation of interpretative signing or panels and fencing," and minor alterations in the condition of land and vegetation that will not involve removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees included as "trail construction or realignment" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR section 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.