Lone Pine Cable Installation Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Document Title
- Lone Pine Cable Installation Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permittee is proposing to install approximately 860 linear feet of conduit and a new 12 kilovolt (kV) feeder circuit and local circuit along Lone Pine Drive. The HDD portion of the project is below four metal 60-inch culverts will be located within disturbed road shoulder and/or landscape surfaces along Lone Pine Drive.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
North Coast Region 1701 NImbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2918
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Lone Pine installation project involves the installation of conduit and new cable underground for extension purposes and therefore is ocnsidered exempt. New Construction or Conversion of a Small Structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.