Sutter's Fort Interior Painting Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Sutter's Fort Interior Painting Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project proposes to clean, repair as needed, and repaint the interior walls, window and door trims of the 1890's reconstructed portion of Sutter's Fort State Historic Park as well as the trim, windows and doors of the Central Building to aid in the preservation of the structure. Existing lead-based paint will be remediated through encapsulation or safe removal and disposal.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 949-5625
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15331, Class 31
- Reasons for Exemption
- Repair, restoration and preservation of historical resources in a manner consistent with the Secretary of the Interior's Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties, with Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring and Reconstructing Historic Buildings (1995), Weeks and Grimmer.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.