Concurrence on a Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Teapot Dome Disposal Site, Facility No. 54-AA-0004
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Resources Recycling and Recovery, Department of (CalRecycle) (California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- Document Title
- Concurrence on a Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit for the Teapot Dome Disposal Site, Facility No. 54-AA-0004
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Concurrence in s Revised Solid Waste Facilities Permit (SWFP) to modify final grading plans for closure to increase design capacity from 7,880,307 cubic yards to 8, 320,307 cubic yards total volume including waste and cover.
- Contact Information
California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery
8800 Cal Center Drive P.O. Box 4025
Sacramento, CA 95814-4025
Phone : (916) 341-6772
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301, 15304" 15060(b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The facility site is an existing Class III Municipal Solid Waste landfill.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.