Walker 1600 Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0115-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Walker 1600 Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0115-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment. This encroachment is for a water diversion from the Trinity River. Water is diverted through an existing cistern/perforated pipe system set in the gravel bed of the River. Water is diverted for irrigation and domestic use. Work for the project includes use and maintenance of the water diversion infrastructure.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-2077
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 1530 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project will permit one water diversion from the Trinity River using an existing cistern/perforated pipe system.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.