Pulsifer Water Diversion Spring and Pond Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0272-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Pulsifer Water Diversion Spring and Pond Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0272-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to bank stabilization of the outlet of a pond and to diversion of water from a spring. The pond outlet is hydrologically-connected to an unnamed tributary to Buck Mountain Creek. Work and maintenance of the pond outlet will take place between June 1 and October 15. Water diversion from the spring is proposed at a max rate of 11 gpms.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted to protect instream flows and water quality in the unnamed tributaries to Buck Mountain Creek. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.