Wolin Arena project (lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0142-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Wolin Arena project (lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0142-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0142-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the 26th Agricultural Association of the Amador County Fair as represented by Mr. Troy Bowers. The project is limited to creating a minor relocation of an approx 125 lf section of the unnamed tributary to Little Indian Creek by installing approx 100 ft of 48-in HDPE pipe. The last few feet of the downstream end of the new alignment will outflow into the existing drainage. The minor drainage realignment will allow the development of the new county fair horse and livestock arena in a way that will avoid damaging an existing mature valley oak. Approx 625 sf of Himalayan blackberries and streambed will be removed and filled, respectively.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (327) 944-2955
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt under class one b/c it consists of a minor alteration of an existing feature. It is exempt under class 2 b/c it replaces existing facilities on the same site with no increase in capacity of change in purpose. The project is except of under class 4 b/c it consists of a minor alteration of land which does not remove the healthy, mature, scenic trees. The project is exempt under class 7 b/c it is an action taken by a regulatory agency for the protection of the to assure the maintenance, restoration, or enhancement of a natural resource where the regulatory process involved procedures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.