Scotts Creek Well Repairs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0035-R2)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 2 (Rancho Cordova) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2)
- Document Title
- Scotts Creek Well Repairs (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0035-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed lake and streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2016-0035-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to Steven Mulligan. The project is limited to the repair of the well and the diversion of water from Scotts Creek. Water diversion from the well will be between July 15th and November 1st, at a max diversion rate of approx 35 gallons per min. The pump and motor replacement will occur within the casing and the only disturbance to the creek bed will be from the vehicle access to the well. Additionally, an existing conveyance pipes run approx 110-ft from the well across the streambed and is approx 4-ft beneath the streambed. After the work is complete, the streambed will be restored to the pre-project contours.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 358-2953
- Other Location Info
- Scotts Creek
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is limited to the repair of an existing well and will not significantly impact special status species or their habitat.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.