PG&E Exposted Gas Pipeline Project Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0017-R1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- PG&E Exposted Gas Pipeline Project Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0017-R1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Permittee will place approximately 4,360 cubic yards of fill material over approximately 2,200 linear feet of the L-402 gas pipeline within the project area to increase the surface soil depth over the pipeline to 48 inches or greater. Maintenance of Permittee's pipeline and pipeline right of way includes removal and replacement of the following: (1) One 24-inch diameter by 12-foot long corrugated metal pipe culvert with a 24-inch diameter by 22-foot long culvert with flared end sections consisting of 12 feet of rip rap upstream and 10 feet of riprap downstream between intermittent stream segments two and three (IS2, IS3); (2) A new 24-inch diameter by 44-foot long culvert would be installed nea intermittent stream five (IS5).
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2779
- Shasta Lake
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 - Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- Gas Pipeline number 402 is an existing PG&E pipeline.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.