Peaks Interpretive Panel Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Peaks Interpretive Panel Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install an interpretive panel and accessile parking stall at Henry W. Coe State Park to provide interpretive information to visitors in a safe, visible, and accessible locations. - For parking stall: level an approximately 18'X17' area, repave as necessary, Stripe for accessibility, and install accessibile parking only sign. - For low profile interpretive panel: level a 60" x 60 " area of the soil surface, excavate two (2) 2' wide by 3' deep holes, fill with concrete, install two (2) 4" x 4" posts into the concrete footings, and attach a 24" x 36" interpretive panel, 29" in height, to the posts.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Monterey District 2211 Garden Road
Monterey, CA 93940
Phone : (831) 649-2980
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15303, 15304 - Class 3, & 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Construction or location of limited numbers of new, small facilities included as "installation of interpretive signs or panels," in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activitiesin accordance with CCR section 15300.4, and minor alterations in the condition of land which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.