Amend Sections 29.80 and 122, Title 14, California Code of Regulations (CCR); Re: Crab and Lobster Recreational Gear Marking and Commercial Lobster Restricted F
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Game Commission (California Fish and Game Commission)
- Document Title
- Amend Sections 29.80 and 122, Title 14, California Code of Regulations (CCR); Re: Crab and Lobster Recreational Gear Marking and Commercial Lobster Restricted F
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Amendments to sections 29.80 and 122, title 14, CCR, are to clarify buoy marking requirements for recreational crab traps and hoop nets and to more accurately align the boundaries of the Dana Point harbor restricted fishing area with the current traffic patterns in the harbor and traditional commercial lobster fishing area.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game Commission
1416 Ninth Street, suite 1320
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4899
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- cat. 798; 14 CCR 15307, 15308
- Reasons for Exemption
- The amendments to sections 29.80 and 122 are administrative in nature and since there is no possibility the requirements may have a significant effect on the environment, the action is exempt from CEQA pursuant to section 15061(b)(3) of guidelines.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.