MER, MPA, STA Rumble Strip Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- MER, MPA, STA Rumble Strip Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes a safety project to construct centerline, edge line, and/or shoulder rumble strips at various locations along SR 140 and 165 in Merced, Mariposa, and Stanislaus counties. The purpose of the project is to improve safety along SR 140 and 165 in Merced, Mariposa, and Stanislaus counties. The need is to reduce the number and severity of roadway departure and cross centerline collisions.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 941-1919
- Mariposa Merced Stanislaus
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would remain on pavement and not extend beyond the state ROW. Minimal environmental impacts are expected.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.