Merced 59 Intersection Safety Improvements
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 10 (Stockton) (California Department of Transportation, District 10)
- Document Title
- Merced 59 Intersection Safety Improvements
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to construct a safety intersection improvement project at the intersection of SR 59 and Olive Ave in Merced County. Work will include construction of refuge islands, landing areas, pavement widening, pavement grinding and paving, placing thermoplastic striping and pavement markers, new drainage ditches, new traffic signals, and trenching 3 ft deep for new conduits. This project does not require right of way acquisition, utility relocation, or railroad involvement. The purpose of the project is to improve the safety of the signalized intersection of SR 59 and Olive Ave in Merced.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 10
1976 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Stockton, CA 95201
Phone : (209) 941-1919
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will only have minimal impacts to environmental resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.