Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to PG&E for Gasline Vegetation Removal
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Right of Entry Permit to PG&E for Gasline Vegetation Removal
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue Right of Entry Permit is Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E) for access across State Park lands in Bothe-Napa Valley State Park to access a gas line easement to remove two trees for gas line maintenance.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Bay Area District 845 Casa Grande Road
Petaluma, CA 94954
Phone : 707 769-5652 x 208
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15305 - Class 5
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations in land use limitations that will not result in any changes in land use or density, and is included as "issuance of easements and rights-of-way" in the Department of Prks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR section 15300.14.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.