Chester Caltrans Maintenance Station Pavement Replacement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Chester Caltrans Maintenance Station Pavement Replacement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace deteriorated pavement within the Caltrans Maintenance Station; this will improve operations and storm water drainage.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Maintenance and repair of existing facility with no potential to result in a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.