Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Perform Rangeland and Pastureland Resource Field Studies - W 26513
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Request for a Letter of Non-Objection to Enter State School Lands to Perform Rangeland and Pastureland Resource Field Studies - W 26513
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize approval to enter State school lands to perform rangeland and pastureland resource field studies as part of the National Resources Inventory Program.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- c 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a letter of non-objection for the above-mentioned monitoring will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption applies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.