Wellons Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0056-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Wellons Water Diversion (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0056-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2017-0056-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Mr. Branson Wellons. The scope of the project is limited to the operation of an existing gravity water diversion from a cistern located on the Digger Gulch for domestic and irrigation uses as well as the maintenance of two existing stream crossings on two unnamed class III tributes to Hayfork Creek. Crossing maintenance activities include vegetation management and hand placement of armoring re-inforcement.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2384
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301, Class 1
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project, limited to the maintenance and operation of pre-existing structures and in conformance with measures as outlined in the executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement, will not result in a significant adverse impact on endangered, rare, or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The effect of other current projects, and the effect of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.