Class 1 Permit Modification for Transfer of Permit, AERC.COM, Inc., CAL EPA ID No. CAD 981441993
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Toxic Substances Control, Department of (Department of Toxic Substances Control)
- Document Title
- Class 1 Permit Modification for Transfer of Permit, AERC.COM, Inc., CAL EPA ID No. CAD 981441993
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- AERC.COM, Inc. and AERC Recycling Solutions have requested that the standardized Hazardous Waste Facility Permit for the facility located at 30677 Huntwood Avenue in Hayward, California be transferred from AERC.COM, Inc. to AERC Recycling Solutions as a result of an impending asset acquisition. All operations at the facility will remain the same as previously and analyzed pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act.
- Contact Information
Department of Toxic Substances Control
700 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710
Phone : (510) 540-3826
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will not result in a change in any physical conditions with the area affected by the project, including, traffic, land, air, water, minerals, flora, fauna, ambient noise, and objects of historic or aesthetic significance. Therefore, DTSC finds with certainty that there is no possibility that the activities in question will result in a significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.