Conserving Our Watersheda: M. Ranch Riparian Fence Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Marin Resource Conservation District
- Document Title
- Conserving Our Watersheda: M. Ranch Riparian Fence Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project involves installing approximately 11,500 linear feet of permanent 5-strand wire fence along both sides of a tributary to Nicasio Reservoir. The purpose of the fence is to restrict livestock access, which will decrease erosion and grazing pressure within the creek. Riparian habitat is expected to improve once the fence is installed.
- Contact Information
Marin Resource Conservation District
80 Fourth Street P.O. Box 1146
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
Phone : (415) 663-1170
- Other Location Info
- Tomales Bay Watershed. Nicasio, CA
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15303, Class 3
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project 2017.05 will replace approximately 11,500 linear feet of permanent electric fence within a permanent 5-strand barb wire fence along both sides of a Nicasio Reservoir tributary, which is the conversion of existing small structures from one use to another where only minor modifications are made on a single family ranch.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.