State Route 147 Emergency Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 2 (Redding) (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- State Route 147 Emergency Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Caltrans proposes to repair the roadway and reconstruct the bank between SR 147 and Lake Almanor.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 2
1657 Riverside Drive P.O. Box 496073
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-3174
- Other Information
- State Route 147 from Post Mile 1.0 to 8.0
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Declared Emergency
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed project does not result in impacts to environmental resrouces, Emergency work reconstructing and repairing the roadway, shoulders, and lake banks would improve the storm damaged system, thereby reducing further loss of roadway infrastructure while minimizing erosions.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.