Tracie Cone Fence Authorization
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Tracie Cone Fence Authorization
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To authorize an existing 4-foot high wire mesh fence parallel to the levee and extending along the property lines to the edge of the Sacramento River bank.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0609
- Other Information
- 7115 Garden Highway
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 1 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Sections 15301) covering existing small structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.