Santa Margarita Parkway Bridge Rehabilitation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0055-R5)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 5 (San Diego) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5)
- Document Title
- Santa Margarita Parkway Bridge Rehabilitation Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0055-R5)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- CDFW has executed streambed alteration agreement no. 1600-2017-0055-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the fish and game code to the city of Rancho Santa Margarita. The project is limited to the repair of the Santa Margarita Parkway Bridge. Repair activities include hinge reconstruction, expansion joint cleaning, seal joint reconstruction, bridge deck treatment, polyester concrete deck overlay, sidewalk joint protection reconstruction, and spall repair. In order to achieve these activities, temporary access roads and falsework will be constructed under the bridge. Temporary pilings and falsework will be constructed for 5 weeks leading up to repair activities and will require 3 weeks to disassemble and remove after repair activities are complete.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 5
South Coast Region 4949 Viewridge Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-2717
- Rancho Santa Margarita
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Bridge repair involves the restoration of deteriorated or damaged structures in order to meet CalTrans standards of public health and safety.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.