21 Sixpence Way Dock & Gangway In-kind Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9 (San Diego), San Diego (Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9)
- Document Title
- 21 Sixpence Way Dock & Gangway In-kind Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Diego region is issuing a clean water act section 401 water quality certification (Cert. no. R9-2017-0089) to the project applicant. The project entails replacement of a concrete floating dock (362 ft^2) and wooden gangway with a new fiberglass floating dock and new gangway of substantially the same size, shape, and location that will allow safe use of the dock by the homeowners.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 9
2375 Norhtside Drive, Suite 100
San Diego, CA 92108
Phone : (619) 521-3005
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- c 2, sec 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project replaces existing structures located on the same site that will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structures being replaced.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.