NPC2017-30 Riverside County Fiber Optic Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Utilities Commission, California (California Public Utilities Commission)
- Document Title
- NPC2017-30 Riverside County Fiber Optic Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Mobilitie installs small cells, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi system that enhance performance of telecommunicaions networks.
- Contact Information
California Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94102-3298
Phone : (415) 703-5484
- Cathedral City Cathedral City, Coachella, Hemet, Jurupa Valley, ... Coachella Hemet Jurupa Valley Moreno Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15061b3; 15301b; 31c; 2c
- Reasons for Exemption
- uNDER dECISION 10-12-004, The California Public Utilities Commission demanded that the projects proposed by Mobilitie would fall within one or more categorical exemptions identified under CEQA, and that further environmental review would be unnecessary.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.