Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-American River (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0369-R2).
11 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-American River (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0369-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0369-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. This project involves placement of temporary piles for access to excavate and install scour protection material into the American River channel. Project activities include removing and replacing existing rock slope protection to mitigate continuing channel scour. Project activities include excavation, pile driving, dewatering, placement of rock slope protection, trench digging, road construction, tree removal, clearing of riparian vegetation and other activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- 38°35'46.882"N 121°28'34.826"W
- Other Location Info
- The Bridge Scour Mitigation-American River Project is located on State Route (SR) 160 south bound bridge at postmile (PM) 44.7, within the County of Sacramento. The Project is located immediately north of a storage facility in the City of Sacramento.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final EIR Available Location
- Available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW's record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW's regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (5) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017072043 PDF 765 K