Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-Lagoon Creek (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-071-02 (ITP)).
11 Documents in ProjectDownload CSV New Search
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-Lagoon Creek (California Endangered Species Act Incidental Take Permit No. 2081-2018-071-02 (ITP)).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- This proposed Project involves replacement of three Lagoon Creek bridges; center, north, and south spans. Project activities include excavation, pile driving, dewatering, trench digging, road construction, clearing of riparian vegetation and other activities. The Project is expected to result in incidental take of Giant garter snake (Thamnophs gigas) which is designated as a threatened species under the California Endangered Species Act and will result in permanent impacts to 0.014 acres of habitat. The ITP referenced above as issued by CDFW authorizes incidental take of species listed under CESA that may occur as a result of Project implementation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- 38°18'39.772"N 121°19'16.426"W
- Other Location Info
- The Bridge Scour Mitigation Project - Lagoon Creek (Project) is located on State Route (SR) 99 north and south bound bridge spans at postmiles (PM) 4.90, 4.98 and 5.05, within the County of Sacramento. The Project is located immediately south of the Arno Road offramp.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The MND prepared by the Lead Agency for the project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW administrative record of proceedings is available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017072043 PDF 1215 K