Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-Lagoon Creek (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0290-R2).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans 3 (Marysville) (California Department of Transportation, District 3)
- Document Title
- Bridge Scour Mitigation Project-Lagoon Creek (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2018- 0290-R2).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2018-0290-R2, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, State of California Department of Transportation. The Project will replace three Lagoon Creek bridges; center, north, and south spans. Project activities include excavation, pile driving, dewatering, trench digging, road construction, clearing of riparian vegetation and other activities.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 767-3513
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on State Route (SR) 99 north and south bound bridge spans at postmiles (PM) 4.90, 4.98 and 5.05, within the County of Sacramento. The Project is located in Sacramento County, State of California, immediately south of the Arno Road offramp, at approximately 38°18'39. 772 latitude, -121 °19'16.426" longitude.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Department of Transportation 703 B Street Marysville, CA 95901
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2017072043 PDF 704 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.