Our House Diversion DAm Apron Curtain Repair Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
In November of 2011, Yuba Water Agency discovered an area of scour located on the toe of the Our House Diversion Dam spill apron during a diving inspection. The scour area is estimated to be approx. 10 feet tall, 6 inches deep, and 10 feet wide. In 2017, during proposed mechanical sediment removal in Our House Diversion Dam impoundment, YCWA will have an opportunity to simultaneously repair the apron. Fiber reinforced shotcrete with high silica fume content would be placed in the scour areas to fill them; a fix expected to hold up approx. 20-40 years.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.