The project applicant proposes to demolish an existing restaurant/nightclub building, and construct and operate a new bakery and cafe at the project site. The proposed bakery and cafe will occupy a slightly larger footprint than that of the existing commercial building (21,943 sq. ft. versus 17,500 sq. ft.) located on site.
Walnut Creek, Big Dalton Wash, Little Dalton Wash, Vine Creek
Notice of Determination
City of West Covina
Approving Agency Role
Final Environmental Document Available at
1444 West Garvey Ave., West Covina, CA 91790
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.