Conditional Use Permit No. 1065 and Lot Line Adjustment No. 607
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Entitlements include: 1) CUP No. 1065 to expand an existing recreational vehicle storage facility (CUP #928), located at 1150 Jasper Ave, by constructing 127,746 sf of carport canopies, for 197 covered, and 8 uncovered spaces, with approx 49,243 sf (17.05% of the site) of landscaping area, located on the northeast corner of Wabash and Nice Avenues 2) lot line adjustment no. 607 to merge four parcels totaling 8.01 gross acres into one parcel, located on the northeast corner of Wabash and Nice Avenues.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.