Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for 7930 Blazing Saddle Drive, Tepusquet Remediation Project, 1600-2020-0108-R5.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Barbara County
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for 7930 Blazing Saddle Drive, Tepusquet Remediation Project, 1600-2020-0108-R5.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0108-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Charles and Deanna Ludlam. The project is limited to the remediation of unpermitted grading within a tributary to Tepusquet Creek, as well as improving an existing crossing. An illegal cannabis cultivation operation impacted Fish and Wildlife resources, and the remediation of violations of Fish and Game Code will take place.
- Contact Information
County of Santa Barbara
123 East Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2058
Phone : (805) 568-3532
CDFW Region 5
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (714) 215-7710
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara
- Southern California
- Cross Streets
- 7930 Blazing Saddle Drive, Santa Maria
- Parcel #
- Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 131-090-073 and 131-090-074
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at 7930 Blazing Saddle Drive, Santa Maria, 93454, in the County of Santa Barbara, State of California; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 131-090-073 and 131-090-074; Latitude 34.976469, Longitude -120.214143. Remediation of unpermitted grading within a tributary to Tepusquet Creek will take place.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Santa Barbara
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 1600-2020-0108-R5_NOD PDF 6654 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.