Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for 2501 Jonata Park Road-San Antonio Ranch, EPIMS- 07682-R5.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Santa Barbara County
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement for 2501 Jonata Park Road-San Antonio Ranch, EPIMS- 07682-R5.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number EPIMS-07682-R5, pursuant to section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project Applicant, Maria McGee. The project is limited to the cultivation of cannabis, using only natural light. As part of the cultivation operation, the maintenance of one stream crossing, usage of a well, and the remediation of violations of Fish and Game Code will take place.
- Contact Information
123 East Anapumu Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101-2058
Phone : (805) 568-3532
- Santa Barbara
- Southern California
- Cross Streets
- 2051 Jonata Park Road, Buellton, 93427
- Other Location Info
- County of Santa Barbara, State of California; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 099-640-001 and 099-640-003; Latitude 34.658410, Longitude -120.184430. A tributary to Zaca Creek runs between cultivation and remediation areas.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- County Clerk
- Santa Barbara
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final environmental impact report prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- C__Users_chailey PDF 224 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.