Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0127-R1, Trinity 3 Stormwater Mitigation Project, Trinity County
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0127-R1, Trinity 3 Stormwater Mitigation Project, Trinity County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Along SR 3, between Weaverville and Trinity Center, (between PM 32.85 and 39.72) in the county of Trinity.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2142
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project proposes to replace existing culverts with larger culverts, with no expansion of existing use. There will be no removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees as a result of this project. The project will have no significant effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.