Transportation Management System (TMS)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12
- Document Title
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Improve traffic flow by reconstruction non-functional field elements including relocating and reconstructing signal poles and mast arms, relocating cabinets and pull boxes, replacing vehicle detection loops, replacing conduit and refreshing striping.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 12
1750 E. Fourth Street, Ste. 100
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6151
- Other Information
- On Interstate Route 5, 405, and 605 and State Routes 22, 55, 57, 73, 133 and 261.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301, Class 1(d)
- Reasons for Exemption
- No significant environmental impacts.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.