Putnam 590, LLC Pedestrian Bridge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Putnam 590, LLC Pedestrian Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To construct a six (6) foot wide prefabricated metal and wood truss bridge supported by concrete abutments.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Information
- The project is located east of Villa Street crossing the Porter Slough Designated Floodway.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15303, 15304
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board determined that the project is categorically exempt from CEQA under a Class 3 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15303) covering new construction of small structure and a Class 4 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15304) covering minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.