California Resources Corporation, LLC Pipe Bridge Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- California Resources Corporation, LLC Pipe Bridge Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- To remove and replace the existing pipe bridge crossing the Outlet Canal within the Kern River Designated Floodway. The new bridge will be a steel bolted truss structure bridge. The pipelines currently attached to the existing bridge will be re-aligned and attached to the new bridge.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-0651
- Other Location Info
- City: Tupman
- Other Information
- Approximately 0.14 miles northeast of the intersection of Tupman Road and Skyline Road.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Board, acting as the CEQA lead agency, has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under a Class 2 Categorical Exemption (CEQA Guidelines Section 15302) covering replacement of existing structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.