06-0W270 Rockslide/Mudslide Clearance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 6
- Document Title
- 06-0W270 Rockslide/Mudslide Clearance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would propose to clear mudslides and rockslides from postmile 4.5/9.5 on State Route 5 at Grapevine in Kern County, California. Work includes removing several hundred cubic yards of mud and rocks, road and slope stabilization repairs, clearing and repairing drainage systems, erosion control and traffic control.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation, District 6
855 M. Street Ste 200
Fresno, CA 93721
Phone : (559) 445-6447
- Other Information
- On Interstate 5 in Kern County near Grapevine Rd at PM 4.5/9.5.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 1 PRC 21084; 14 CCR 15300 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project has no effect on the surrounding environment, where the construction consists of repairs and/or replacement due to the clearing of a rockslide/mudslide.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.