MOU between EBRPD and PG&E Regarding PG&E's Community Pipeline Safety Initiative
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- East Bay Regional Parks District
- Document Title
- MOU between EBRPD and PG&E Regarding PG&E's Community Pipeline Safety Initiative
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the MOU is set forth the terms for PG&E's implementation of its Community Pipeline Safety Initiative on certain EBRPD property, and ongoing maintenance and monitoring of EBRPD property above PG&E's natural gas transmission pipeline.
- Contact Information
East Bay Regional Parks District
2950 Peralta Oaks Court P.O. Box 5381
Oakland, CA 94605-0381
Phone : (510) 544-2320
- Contra Costa
- Other Information
- Within East Bay Regional Park District property within Contra Costa County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301(b), 2, 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project would consist of minor public alterations of existing facilities and activities that include replacement or reconstruction of existing utility systems in the condition of land or vegetation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.