Culvert repairs and fill sinkhole - 4K250/0417000285
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 4
- Document Title
- Culvert repairs and fill sinkhole - 4K250/0417000285
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replace failed culverts, repair sinkhole and repair roadway with AC to match existing grade. This project will make the transportation corridor safer.
- Contact Information
Maureen A. Murphy
California Department of Transportation, District 4
111 Grand Avenue
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-5016
- Other Information
- On State Route 13 at postmile 9.2-10.3 in Oakland, Alameda County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.