Menifee and Perris I Desalters Membrane Replacement Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Document Title
- Menifee and Perris I Desalters Membrane Replacement Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Eastern Municipal Water District's (District) Menifee and Perris I Desalter facilities are located in the City of Menifee, Riverside County, California. The desalter facilities utilize reverse osmosis (RO) technology to treat brackish ground water and produce a combined capacity of approximately 8 million gallons per day (MGD) of potable water. The desalter facilities have experienced increased salt passage and decreased water permeability of the past several years, and the RO membrane have reached the end of their useful life.
- Contact Information
Eastern Municipal Water District
2270 Trumble Road P.O. Box 8300
Perris, CA 92572-8300
Phone : (951) 928-3777 x4545
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Implementation of the proposed project would result in monitor alterations to existing equipment and existing facilities, and would not result in increased capacity to existing facilities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.