Treelake Self Storage Restoration Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0257-R2)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Treelake Self Storage Restoration Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0257-R2)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (Department) has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0257-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Moss Equity, Inc. as represented by Kelvin Moss. The project is limited to erosion control, slope stabilization, and restoration actions necessary to correct non-permitted impacts that occurred within the jurisdictional habitat located along an unnamed tributary to Linda Creek. The project is the result of an October 12, 2016 Notice of Violation that was issued by the Department to Mr. Jeff Moss of the K.H. Moss Company. As part of the project, the Permittee shall: Maintain the erosion and sediment control BMPs that were installed during the falls of 2016 Stabilize and revegetate the stream bank in the areas where surface disturbance occurred Complete the installation of an outfall Establish new BMPs for erosion and sediment control while native riparian vegetation is established in those areas where vegetation was removed. The Permittee shall also develop a Department-approved riparian mitigation plan that will offset the loss of the riparian vegetation which occurred without authorization from the unnamed tributary to Linda Creek. The goal of the riparian mitigation plan will be to restore the riparian vegetation that was removed as a result of the grading and vegetation removal activities that occurred and mitigate for the temporary and permanent loss of this habitat.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 2
Northern Central Region 1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 805-4307
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at tributary to Linda Creek, in the County of Placerm State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15307, Class 7
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is a response to a Violation of Fish and Game Code 1602. It includes restoration of the area that was affected by project activities. Class 7 consists of actions taken by regulatory agencies as authorized by state law or local ordinance to assure the maintenance, restoration, or enhancement of a natural resource where the regulatory process involves procedures for protection of the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.