GENERAL LEASE - RIGHT-OF-WAY USE - PRC 2158.2
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- GENERAL LEASE - RIGHT-OF-WAY USE - PRC 2158.2
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Right-of-Way Use beginning May 1, 2017, for a term of 20 years, for use and maintenance of an unpaved access road on 0.21 acre, more or less, of State-owned school lands.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- 0.21 acre, more or less, of State-owned school land located in the southwest quarter of the southwest quarter of the southwest quarter of Section 36, Township 7 North, Range 3 East, SBM, south of Newberry Springs, San Bernardino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061, 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease - Right-of-Way Use for the above-mentioned facility will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.