GENERAL LEASE - OTHER - W 27085
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- GENERAL LEASE - OTHER - W 27085
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a General Lease - Other beginning June 22, 2017, for a term of 5 years, for the placement and monitoring of up to two water quality monitoring buoys for data collection.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Del Norte
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in the Pacific Ocean, offshore of the Smith River, near Prince Island (Assessor's Parcel Number 102-010-12), Del Norte County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061, 15306
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 5-year General Lease - Other for the above-mentioned activity(ies) will cause only a minor physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.