TERMINATION AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE - PUBLIC AGENCY USE - PRC 7235.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- TERMINATION AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE - PUBLIC AGENCY USE - PRC 7235.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 7235.1, a General Lease - Public Agency Use, effective June 30, 2017; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Public Agency Use beginning July 1, 2017, for a term of 20 years, for the continued use, maintenance, and operation of an existing commercial marina known as Petaluma Marina, consisting of 220 uncovered berths, pilings, gangways, fuel dock and pump, launching ramp, restrooms, harbormaster's office, bank protection, and six security vessels.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in the Petaluma River, adjacent to 781 Baywood Drive, city of Petaluma, Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061, 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 20-year General Lease - Public Agency Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.