CONSIDER WAIVER OF RENT, PENALTY, AND INTEREST; ACCEPTANCE OF A QUITCLAIM DEED AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE - RECREATIONAL USE - PRC 4067.1
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- CONSIDER WAIVER OF RENT, PENALTY, AND INTEREST; ACCEPTANCE OF A QUITCLAIM DEED AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE - RECREATIONAL USE - PRC 4067.1
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a quitclaim deed, effective June 21, 2017, of Lease No. PRC 4067.1, a General Lease - Recreational Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease - Recreational Use beginning June 22, 2017, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boathouse with boat lift, and two existing mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1900
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe, adjacent to 6900 West Lake Boulevard, near Tahoma, Placer County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15061, 2905(a)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease - Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.