Whitehawk Homeowners Association (HOA) Bridge Maintenance Project, WDID# 5A32CR00171, Clio, Plumas County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley), Redding
- Document Title
- Whitehawk Homeowners Association (HOA) Bridge Maintenance Project, WDID# 5A32CR00171, Clio, Plumas County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Whitehawk HOA proposed project is to stabilize the gabions that support the steel bridge. The current gabions are starting to slump at the face and the baskets are showing signs of degrading. The polymer application followed by application of shotcrete will hold the gabions together and allow the bridge to have a longer life. The placement of approximately 4 cubic yards of rip rap at the double arched bridge will prevent water from undermining the edge of the bridge; the rip rap placement is not a structural element.
- Contact Information
Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 (Central Valley),
364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
- 39°43'4.8"N 120°33'25.2"W
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301(d)(e)(1)(2)
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project is Categorically Exempt under CEQA section 15301(d) and (e)(1)(2) because the project involves repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of an existing public or private structure with negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.