San Fernando Valley Stormwater Capture Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Coastal Conservancy, California State (California State Coastal Conservancy)
- Document Title
- San Fernando Valley Stormwater Capture Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- SFV Stormwater Capture Project consists of the installation of green infrastructure, including permeable paving, bioswales, trees, and infiltration galleries, within the public right-of-ways along five city streets. The primary purpose of the project is stormwater capture and infiltration to increase groundwater replenishment.
- Contact Information
California State Coastal Conservancy
1515 Clay Street, 10th Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-0736
- Los Angeles Los Angeles, City of
- Los Angeles
- Other Information
- Public right-of-ways owned by the City in five locations in the San Fernando Valley: portions of each of Glenoaks and Filmore, Van Nuys Blvd, Branford Street, Agnes Ave, and Lankershim Blvd.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15301, 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- Section 15301 applies because the project consists of repair, maintenance and minor alteration of the rights of way of five public streets. The project will improve the stormwater management for these five streets with no expansion of use. Section 15303 applies to the installation of infiltration galleries (small underground water collection systems) in the rights of way of the five streets.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.