Wolman Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0168-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1E (Eureka) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E)
- Document Title
- Wolman Water Diversion Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2017-0168-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to an existing diversion on APN 220-241-12 from Redwood Creek tributary to the South Fork Eel River and a small domestic use registration no. D032407. Water will be used for domestic use. The existing diversion will used for direct diversion and diversion to storage. Water will be diverted for direct use and diversion to storage at a rate of 8 gallons per minute or less.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1E
Eureka Office 619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5671
- Other Location Info
- Redwood Creek; 220-241-12
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activities will be conducted to protect instream flows in the unnamed tributary and in Indian Creek. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, threatened, or rare species or their habitat pursuant to 15065. There are no hazardous materials at or around the project site that may be disturbed or removed. The project will not result in impacts that are significant when viewed in connection with the effects of past projects, the effects of other current projects, and the effects of probable future projects.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.