Issue Right of Entry Permit to City of Folsom for Negro Bar Waterline
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Issue Right of Entry Permit to City of Folsom for Negro Bar Waterline
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Issue a temporary right of entry permit to the city of Folsom into the Negro Bar Day Use Area within Folsom Lake State Recreation Area to replace a waterline main along Greenback Lane and replace an existing lateral waterline that provide domestic, irrigation and fire protection service to the State Park facilities at the Negro Bar Day Use Area. Work will: comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered species act, CEQA, Section 5024 of the Public resources code, and all conditions identified in the right of entry permit; and be coordinated with the Gold Field District's staff as identified in the right of entry permit.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road
Folsom, CA 95630
Phone : (916) 988-0205
- Other Location Info
- Folsom Lake State Recreation Area
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of issuance of temporary right of entry permit included as "issuance of temporary use permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.