Hills Ferry Road Bridge Geotechnical Test Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0212-R4)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Hills Ferry Road Bridge Geotechnical Test Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0212-R4)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2016-0212-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Blackburn Consulting. The Project involves activities related to geotechnical drilling in the San Joaquin River for the collection of data to be used in the design phase of the retrofit for the Hills Ferry Road Bridge.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- 37°20'57.84"N 120°.97'55.00"W
- San Joaquin River, Merced River
- Other Information
- The Project will occur in the San Joaquin River at the Merced River confluence, approximately 2.5 miles northeast of Newman.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- S: 15306, Class 6
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project involves activities related to basic data collection and will not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2016-0212-R4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.